Thursday, June 18, 2009

Delivery Charges

Hi all,

I would like to inform, all delivery charges would have to be borne by purchaser. I will not take any extra charges for delivery. Below is the delivery charges rate charged by Nation Wide. Nevertheless, if you prefer any other courier service besides Nation Wide, I would be happy to cater to your preferences..

Happy buying...


Legend:

PM = Peninsular Malaysia

SWK = Sarawak
SBH = Sabah
BWN = Brunei
EM = East Malaysia
SIN = Singapore
LGK = Langkawi
LBN = Labuan


WEIGHT PM-PM RATE PM-LGK RATE PM-EM RATE
KG (RM) (RM) (RM)
0.50 7.00 6.67 12.00
1.00 14.00 13.33 21.00
1.50 21.00 20.00 30.00
2.00 28.00 26.67 39.00
2.50 35.00 33.33 49.00
3.00 42.00 40.00 58.00
3.50 49.00 46.67 67.00
4.00 56.00 53.33 76.00
4.50 62.00 59.05 85.00
5.00 69.00 65.71 95.00
Add 1kg 7.00 6.67 10.00


WEIGHT PM-LBN RATE PM-SIN RATE PM-BWN RATE
KG (RM) (RM) (RM)
0.50 11.43 14.30 19.80
1.00 20.00 23.10 37.40
1.50 28.57 31.90 55.00
2.00 37.14 40.70 72.60
2.50 46.67 49.50 90.20
3.00 55.24 58.30 107.80
3.50 63.81 67.10 125.40
4.00 72.39 75.90 143.00
4.50 80.95 84.70 160.60
5.00 90.48 93.50 178.20
Add 1kg 9.52 8.80 17.60

http://www.nationwide2u.com/getrates_domestic.htm


I can be contacted at suraya106@gmail.com or 019-2211904.

No comments:

Post a Comment